All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Ohio Buck

SELFILMED

5 year old buck +
I'll post a link to my hunt article when I get it wrapped up, but shot this guy on 10/13 here in Ohio. Self filmed the entire hunt as well.

6dada50d8e95c4ca0d524612598a259b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok. We like new folks. And you’re more than welcome to hang out and learn and certainly share.

But if the main reason is to sell. This isn’t you’re place.

No sponsors pay for this place. Just some old deer hunters.

Last edited:
Ok. We like new folks. And you’re more than welcome to hang out and learn and certainly share.

But if the main reason is to sell. This isn’t you’re place.

No sponsors pay for this place. Just some old deer hunters.

I'm not selling anything?!? Just shared a pic of my buck.

I'm not selling anything?!? Just shared a pic of my buck.

I could certainly have miss read your first video post and this one which directs viewers to "self filmed". Just pointing out we don't make $ here and we have a classified section that is for posting any goods or services offered.

Your tag line "is" within the rules. I don't mean to offend, I just don't want any confusion and don't want our members to think we've changed our policy.

Just so you understand the sentiment and hopefully understand it's not a personal attack. Many of the folks here are refugees from the old QDMA forums. What a great place that was until QDMA succumbed to the pressures of its sponsors to silence us about how to do things on the cheap rather than buying their overpriced seeds, fertilizers and gadgets.

Back to the original post, I did leave out that, that is a great harvest photo and maybe it's time we start another thread on how to take those.

I could certainly have miss read your first video post and this one which directs viewers to "self filmed". Just pointing out we don't make $ here and we have a classified section that is for posting any goods or services offered.

Your tag line "is" within the rules. I don't mean to offend, I just don't want any confusion and don't want our members to think we've changed our policy.

Just so you understand the sentiment and hopefully understand it's not a personal attack. Many of the folks here are refugees from the old QDMA forums. What a great place that was until QDMA succumbed to the pressures of its sponsors to silence us about how to do things on the cheap rather than buying their overpriced seeds, fertilizers and gadgets.

Back to the original post, I did leave out that, that is a great harvest photo and maybe it's time we start another thread on how to take those.
Completely understand, Bill. No harm. I usually write up a short article about my hunt and share additional pictures, which is what I meant by the "I'll post a link to my hunt article when I get it wrapped up". We don't sell anything on our site (including services) even though we have a link to a "store". At one time we had discussed selling some apparel but the store has been "in construction" since we launched the site in 2012 :emoji_laughing:

Anyways, just wanted to share the pic and hopefully the story when I finish writing it up for others to enjoy. And I can certainly help provide some tips on taking harvest photos (even though I am far from being an expert).

At one time we had discussed selling some apparel but the store has been "in construction" since we launched the site in 2012

Guess I should have followed the link before assuming.

Thanks for the understanding.

I’ve got to say SELFILMED I jumped the gun on your post too and thought you were spamming at first glance, I apologize.

Very nice buck!

I’ve got to say SELFILMED I jumped the gun on your post too and thought you were spamming at first glance, I apologize.

Very nice buck!
No problem at all. Thank you!

where in the Buckeye state are you hunting? Always good to have another guy around here to combat the cheeseheads

I'm in the SW corner of the state near Cincinnati