All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

With just a little more practice....

phil@thesidehill

5 year old buck +
I will become an archery ninja like this guy.

Holy crap! That's unbelievable. Yea just a little more practice.

I "telescoped" an arrow once and my son was all like, "Dad that's some ninja type stuff there!" I said, "No that is called dumb luck and MISSING in the same place twice." I told him it was "Repeatably bad!". Some of the stuff folks can do with enough practice is pretty awesome - I watched Byron Ferguson at a show once and that was pretty cool - he was busting hand tossed life saver mints with a long bow and shooting instinctively.

Holy crap! That's unbelievable. Yea just a little more practice.
yeah...i figure like 30 more minutes each week and I'll be running around flinging arrows like this dude...but better. lol

I "telescoped" an arrow once and my son was all like, "Dad that's some ninja type stuff there!" I said, "No that is called dumb luck and MISSING in the same place twice." I told him it was "Repeatably bad!". Some of the stuff folks can do with enough practice is pretty awesome - I watched Byron Ferguson at a show once and that was pretty cool - he was busting hand tossed life saver mints with a long bow and shooting instinctively.

I always liked watching Byron....a good showman as well.

I always liked watching Byron....a good showman as well.
I love Byron as well, seen him many times, and hope to again this weekend, but he's a little beyond being able to fly off walls making shots like this.

NEWS FLASH : Deer seen evacuating Sullivan County in large numbers. Phil-Ninja reported to be practicing heavily as deer run for their lives. ( Lyco wire services ).