Wildfires Foodplots

sandbur

5 year old buck +
I'm giving Jerry a hand at posting pictures. I know he has some great soil and has done a pile of work.

Jerry can explain things!
008.JPG 009.JPG 010.JPG

continued...011.JPG012.JPG

013.JPG 014.JPG

Nice of you to help post the pics.

They look good Jerry. Tell everyone what all you have going on there!

Good looking plots!

Good looking plots.

Very impressive Jerry!!!

I have 3.5 acres of a mixture of 1.2 and eagle beans. The 1.2 are mature, the eagles froze last friday. The picture shows how they have been devoured. For those of you that do not like the price of eagle beans, the more they are eaten when smaller, the more shoots come up from the rest of the plant, like cutting a evergreen 3' up and more shoots come up. The plot with the brassicas, has gfr, kale, barsica rape, pasja turnips, t raptor, ptt, and barakant. Had 3.5 acres last year and there was nothing left last spring. Have 3/4 acre of clover, red, kura, kopu II, durana, and patriot. Lately day time pictures of bucks, does and fawns. .6 acres of rr sugar beets, which have been hammered. Soil test on all plots are 6.5 to 6.9, added lime to raise from 6.2. THANKS ART FOR DOWNLOADING PICTURES!

Looks like a lot of good still standing in those soybeans! Bulbs getting chewed up already. Yowza. Well done Wildfire.

Nice plots Jerry. Sounds like you have quite a few deer around this year.