Wild Game Recipes

bueller

Grilled a venison loin tonight and thought I'd share the recipe that has me still licking my chops two hours later :). It's very simple. Combine the below listed ingredients in a large ziplock bag and marinate a nice thick loin in the fridge for 12-36 hours. Then toss it on the grill for awhile but be cautious not to overcook it. Plenty of red meat inside is a must. Serve everyone a good sized chunk and cut thin bite sized strips off the chunk as you eat. Simple but mouth watering.

2 cups of apple juice (I use any juice I have on hand, tonight it was white grape and it was wonderful)
1/4 cup of soy sauce
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
2 beef bouillon cubes

Back strap cut about 1-1/2 -2 inches. Marinate in Apple cider over night . Can't wait till my trees produce enough apples to make cider.then soaking your favorite barbecue sauce for at least 4 hrs.wrap with bacon grill until rare.i like to pre cook the bacon a little before wrapping

Hey Bueller, Sounds tasty!...Thanks for sharing...;) Its great to finally have nice grilling weather..:)

Deer camp favorite
Deep fried deer nuggets
Dip in yellow mustard then breading of your choice. I prefer Andy's spicy. Then into the fryer till crispy! Yum