Which Grafting Knife?

That’s what I got, from the same site. I think it was just under $16 after shipping.

Score! your good to go! I know you will like the cut of the blade :emoji_thumbsup:

If it works as well as the Wolverine tree spade,Im sold

bill

bill
Just a good knife for the money... very comparable in value/worth to the wolverine - a good tool is a good tool. I think its made a big difference in the quality of my grafting - beyond it I only recommend some additional sharpening tools. I know there are others equally good - victorinox and the like. For the price I think they are worth a try over beveled bladed knives.

bill

That reminds me, do you recall the thread where everyone was debating the best spades and comparing them vs dibbles? I wanted to get 1 of those spades, but couldn't remember which 1 was the winner.

That reminds me, do you recall the thread where everyone was debating the best spades and comparing them vs dibbles? I wanted to get 1 of those spades, but couldn't remember which 1 was the winner.

:emoji_thinking:Seems vaguely familiar ...

Found a couple of them... okay Wolverine D-handle it is then. I have some of the ost dibbles, but for larger roots I want the shovel. I knew someone mentioned that 1 was built stronger than the others, and indeed it was cavey, speaking of the wolverine. Good threads! Back to knives...

Depending on your preferences double check the blade metal ... stainless versus high carbon

Depending on your preferences double check the blade metal ... stainless versus high carbon
It’s hard steel you are correct not stainless but for that price I am happy so I bought 4

cant beat the price thats for sure:emoji_thumbsup: I may just grab one or two more also... just to toss in the truck. My preference has been the carbon steel over the stainless, I was seeing different blade materials and different prices. Some might not realize the materials could be different ad to ad.