What is this thing??


5 year old buck +
I believe that implement is used to break-up clods after plowing, and / or.....It also could be known as a "weeder" or rolling cultivator. I believe that is back to horse-drawn times. Well built. Later on - some cultivators were built with similar teeth....and those were called danish tines.
I have also seen them with multiple units side by side to become wider.
We always called them culti-munchers. I agree to break hard ground after planting and to weed just prior to germination.