Ford

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    454.6 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: 356
Is that an old JD spitfire snowmobile?
Friend of mine had one in the early 80’s

It's not a Spitfire. It's called a JDX. 1973. Fun little machines to ride and mess around with.

Kubota b7800. Had a b7100 for a few years and it did a lot for a small machine.

JD 5085
Kubota M4800
Branson 4720

All have been, and continue to be good tractors. Love the cab on the JD5085.

Not that I have a color preference, but I did take delivery of this one today :-)
I also have a Ford 8N that I use at the cabin…

IMG_3206.jpeg

IMG_3211.jpeg

JD here……4066R
JD dealership came down $4,500 in the past month on one of these and almost got me to buy one over the Kubota MX6000 I had on the way. You have a beautiful tractor that is ideal for land management, IMO.

JD dealership came down $4,500 in the past month on one of these and almost got me to buy one over the Kubota MX6000 I had on the way. You have a beautiful tractor that is ideal for land management, IMO.
Thank you. The dealer came down $9,141.16 from MSRP, which made this the best value. There is likely a good incentive to get these off the lots right now.

JD 5400, JD770, and an old Allis 160.

Statistics pretty much similar to the 2024 Presidential race. Time to pull the race card?

Statistics pretty much similar to the 2024 Presidential race. Time to pull the race card?

Maybe it's time to start handing out smokes for votes ... 😜

We had about 6 IH tractors and a Case before the equipment sale a couple years ago really pretty good machines. I wouldn’t be afraid to buy another one but I do like some of the more modern bells and whistles on some of the newish machines but still pre emissions garbage.

Fisher Price.......

Lots of nice looking equipment here!Screenshot_20230815-211524.png

I find it "odd" that we do not have more Maharinda tractor owners on this site. I think they have had some pretty good sales on their products.....and offer a pretty attractive price point for an occasional user. I think our local dealer has sold quite a few tractors over the past 10 years. Not my cup of tea.....but I am surprised... none the less.

Reactions: 356