All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Went to the range yesterday.

omicron1792

5 year old buck +
Is a newer range in talladega Alabama. Nicest range I can imagine. Has electronic scoring at all targets. Multiple ranges and distances.

Attachments

• IMG_3743.jpeg
    IMG_3743.jpeg
    222.7 KB · Views: 21
Never been to a shooting range. Always just do my shooting out back of the house. It's been awhile since I 've done any shooting. Time to get some trigger time I guess. Bought a lead sled and haven't used it yet. Short on time and ambition lately.

Jealous. We're awful short on good ranges in MN. Plenty of 100-200 yard stuff but hardly anything with any distance.

Some of the electronic targets these days are incredible! Very valuable tools for data collection.

Some recent nice developments though - NFA approval times seem to have approved dramatically! I bought 2 suppressors just before thanksgiving and had them both in hand shooting yesterday.

You shooting a blaser in that pic? I've been tempted to dip my toes in that pond but the limited/non-existent barrel aftermarket has kept me at bay and my wallet is thankful! I do like the idea of 4" shorter overall rifle length than a comparable bolt action in some configs for use with suppressors though!

Jealous. We're awful short on good ranges in MN. Plenty of 100-200 yard stuff but hardly anything with any distance.

Some of the electronic targets these days are incredible! Very valuable tools for data collection.

Some recent nice developments though - NFA approval times seem to have approved dramatically! I bought 2 suppressors just before thanksgiving and had them both in hand shooting yesterday.

You shooting a blaser in that pic? I've been tempted to dip my toes in that pond but the limited/non-existent barrel aftermarket has kept me at bay and my wallet is thankful! I do like the idea of 4" shorter overall rifle length than a comparable bolt action in some configs for use with suppressors though!
Yes sir. Look up j sipp and sons. Can make any r8 barrel you need. There are so bad reviews mainly with communication but I had a great experience on the barrels he made me.