Weed help.

Deer Kar

5 year old buck +
I have had this weed in one of my plots off and on for years and can't find any thing to kill it. It laughs at Gly!
What is it and how do I kill it?

weed.png

Last edited:
I forget what it's called but that stuff is the worst. Only way I could control it was by disking it and even then it would always grow back so I just dealt with it in my plots. Fortunately there's none at my current place.

I forget what it's called but that stuff is the worst. Only way I could control it was by disking it and even then it would always grow back so I just dealt with it in my plots. Fortunately there's none at my current place.
Ya It's some nasty stuff!!! It seems to grow more when it's on the wet side like this year. But still had it last Aug when it forgot to rain just not as bad. I went a few years with out but its back. Can't figure out what to due?

That is interesting to read that plowing or disking makes it worse. If I were you I would not plant in that location cause it's gonna drive you crazy:mad:

That is interesting to read that plowing or disking makes it worse. If I were you I would not plant in that location cause it's gonna drive you crazy:mad:
It has already drove me crazy!!! At least I now can call it some thing. HoresAss!!!! I only have my self to blame for not finding out more about it earlier. I have dug that plot up for years and spread it all around myself.

The people on this site are first rate in providing info!!!

what is the pH?

I seem to remember something about low pH favoring it. Check another reference before believing me.

I have it also.

what is the pH?

I seem to remember something about low pH favoring it. Check another reference before believing me.

I have it also.
all my soil samples show in the 7 to 7.5 can't exactly remember what that one was? My book is at the cabin that has all my info. It seems to flare up on wet years. Stuff suck!

Last edited: