Weather Woes!

How soon will these cold temperatures start to have an affect on fawns? It looks like light frost the next couple of days at my place in Ottertail County.

Stint placed, went home Sunday. Do not know what happened, Big change in my perspective. Cardio rehab thru summer. I feel great, to great, wife runs my life for forseable future, just lucky.
Hope your feeling much better now....stuff like that can happen fast....and none of us are getting any younger. Stay well Jerry!

I had a customer call and said he wants to switch his corn seed out for wild rice seed! WTF?o_O

I keep asking my neighbor(farmer) if he has switched his corn seed for rice seed .....when I call him today I'm going to tell him to trade a tractor in for a boat:D
There has been zero field work done in my area. We need some serious sun right now and temps in the 70's but it doesn't look the the temps are going to hit the 70's for awhile.

Supposed to be 29 deg tonight at my cabin. Sheesh.

I don't know if I'm going to have duck pond or a food plot this year. Rice has crossed my mind also.

I don't know if I'm going to have duck pond or a food plot this year. Rice has crossed my mind also.
I am going to broadcast oats and berseem into my plots Mermorial day weekend no matter what. What grows is any anyones guess. But I'm not waiting any longer.

would like to plant food plots, fertilize, hinge cut, check cameras. Anyone have an amphibious vehicle I could use? Had my son out with me, could not believe where water could be, and which way it flowed.

Hope it changes soon. I planted my corn last Wednesday.

Pretty Ballsy thinking you will be farming by then!;)

I like living on the wild side. :cool:

Rain this afternoon and tonight. Then a chance tomorrow. Then should be nice and dry the rest of the week. Maybe I'll be able to drive in my plots this weekend but I am not counting on it.