We’re back but still not 100%

Posting times are not so easy to read; otherwise, I li9ke it! I just figured out they have "touch" illumination .... please disregard first 9 words in post. :emoji_relaxed:

Dark mode is different, just found out the like button has 5 other "reactions"

Vast improvement on my end! Back to normal speed. And looks great too. Well done gentlemen. Thank you

Last edited:
The little lights aren't blinking, Clark. Seriously, looks and works awesome. Thanks

Well right now on my end it’s screaming fast!

John got tired of the run around with the old host and got a new one.
But nothing is seamless :)

I had just posted that I was looking at getting a CanAm UTV, then I lost contact. I thought I had seriously offended a Polaris guy or something! Thanks for all of your work.

Recovery right! Were is my habitat.com methadone?

I see it when I click on your link.
Well if it’s Sheetrock

I see it when I click on your link.
Well if it’s Sheetrock
Yes, I was updating the barn thread with that pic when I got the error. The fact that we can both access it makes me think the issue is with the forum rather than with my photoserver. A recent windows update restricted access to the folder on the photoserver and I could not see the picture when I type the link in a browser. I got that resolved today. I no longer see pictures I previously posted on the forum prior to the new forum server. You might want to check to see if others who posted pictures using links still have their pictures show up. The other possibility is the size. Since I'm the only one who can post pictures to my photoserver, I don't have a size limit so those pictures are full size. It could be the new server software is configured to limit size even in pictures that are posted by link.

Thanks,

Jack

Yes, I was updating the barn thread with that pic when I got the error. The fact that we can both access it makes me think the issue is with the forum rather than with my photoserver. A recent windows update restricted access to the folder on the photoserver and I could not see the picture when I type the link in a browser. I got that resolved today. I no longer see pictures I previously posted on the forum prior to the new forum server. You might want to check to see if others who posted pictures using links still have their pictures show up. The other possibility is the size. Since I'm the only one who can post pictures to my photoserver, I don't have a size limit so those pictures are full size. It could be the new server software is configured to limit size even in pictures that are posted by link.

Thanks,

Jack
Just ran through the trail cam contest pics from June 2019 to today and they all show.
Try uploading directly to our site and see what happens.

Just ran through the trail cam contest pics from June 2019 to today and they all show.
I just did some directly in a crab thread with no issue. Don’t know if that helps you though Jack

IMG_20201016_095651486.jpg

Seems to work with direct upload.

I have not been poking around, but I like the face-lift. I also like the different "like" options. Thank you John and BIll....I am sure it's frustrating and stressful at times. I know I am not alone in being very thankful we have you guys supporting the site for us all to use.

Didn’t even know those options existed :emoji_thinking:

its the learning curve thing.

BIll,

Since you can see it via the link in your browser, it tends to make me think the photoserver is accessible by the public. I wonder if John has a browser running on the server he is running the forum from. If he can't see it, there is probably something blocking access between his server and the photoserver. If he can see it in a browser from that machine, it is likely an issue with the forum configuration.

Others,

If a few folks who use the forum could click this link and let me know if they see the picture above it would be helpful.

http://www.yotechs.com/YotechsPhoto...7122/11f9a1b7-41ad-44ff-ac98-bc5c01b6e4ed.jpg

Thanks,

Jack

I can see it when I open the link

BIll,

Since you can see it via the link in your browser, it tends to make me think the photoserver is accessible by the public. I wonder if John has a browser running on the server he is running the forum from. If he can't see it, there is probably something blocking access between his server and the photoserver. If he can see it in a browser from that machine, it is likely an issue with the forum configuration.

Others,

If a few folks who use the forum could click this link and let me know if they see the picture above it would be helpful.

http://www.yotechs.com/YotechsPhoto...7122/11f9a1b7-41ad-44ff-ac98-bc5c01b6e4ed.jpg

Thanks,

Jack
I see a pic of your polebarn and a new drywalled room.