Water Trailer?

split toe

5 year old buck +
Anybody know where I can get something like this in the states? Does anybody have any other ideas? I already have the water tank like in the picture, just need the trailer.

Anybody know where I can get something like this in the states? Does anybody have any other ideas? I already have the water tank like in the picture, just need the trailer.

Assuming you've already searched for it in the US at retail suppliers. I'd just keep your eye on FB Marketplace for something to pop up locally.

Building a trailer like that to spec is no problem in my area. Just look for a small business selling trailers, like in a guys frontage pasture. Those guys build from scratch, and can make whatever you want when it comes to trailers. Usually cheaper too!

Do you have a Harbor Freight near you? They always have some little trailers

I carry my totes on the forks of the loader, a trailer would be nice, less wear and tear .

I was going to do the exact same thing as you and I even bought the 300 gallon IBC tote.

But then I found this old deconstructed 300 gallon spray rig ($300).

I like it for a few reasons. It sits up much higher than a tote on a trailer - axle clearance. It’s made for living outside. It’s heavy duty and should last forever. Takes up very little space. It was WAY cheaper than buying a trailer for an IBC.

I use it to fill a couple of small water holes on my property.

** A full IBC weighs 2400#. I can’t believe they say it’s used on ATV’s. Wouldn’t the potential tongue weight put the atv suspension 6” into the dirt?

Attachments

• IMG_4717.jpeg
    IMG_4717.jpeg
    735.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Check around for any construction or trucking companies going out of business. They will likely have a DEF tote that would be perfect for watering. Farmers may also have DEF totes, but they likely refill them. I'd be skeptical about sourcing one any other way in the event they've got some residue in them you don't want like pesticides or hydrocarbons.

The dairy industry uses a lot of them.

forteat dip etc

For AZV use I’d probably use a 4 tire trailer so virtually all the weight is on the trailer and there is very little weight on the ATV.

Something like this maybe

This guy just used a small boat trailer they can usually be found very cheap. IMG_0216.jpeg

I found and use an old military water buffalo myself but no way could you pull it with a ATVIMG_0217.jpeg

I just ratchet strapped my tote to a regular trailer,then you can take off and use for whatever else when not watering.If I am hooking up to my tree irrigation I drop a sump pump in powered off a generator then you get decent pressure.