All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Water tank deer blinds

Telemark

5 year old buck +
This is a neat way to repurpose those old totes:

Attachments

• IMG_0313.JPG
    IMG_0313.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 114
I get the concept, just dont like it.

Sick of the sit an wait pre fab style these days.

Try spot an stalk, or build a brush blind, no need for more plastic in the environment than already.

If it gets a kid outdoors sure,
To each their own

I like it because it's on a pallet. You can plonk it in the corner of a field, hunt the season, and then carry it back behind the garage or wherever.

I didn't think of it as putting plastic in the environment. Rather repurposing plastic that is already in the environment.

I thought about using totes for that in the past. Just figured it might be a bit cramped in there

I'm 6'4", Not sure that would be too comfortable.

I like the idea of repurposing the large plastic containers and the fact that they are on a pallet which makes them easily moved. I would not feel comfortable in such a small confined space and think the plastic would be very noisy. If it works for you, go for it!

I don't have any. We used to have a bunch at work, but they were formic acid tanks, so they all got sent back.

I used to sit around thinking up ways to repurpose old tanks and wood pallets. I'm going to try to make a small greenhouse.

But if I had a bunch sitting around, i might try to make deer blinds and sell them on Craigslist.