Walk in deer cooler

Just stumbled into some foam insulated fish houses for sale on Facebook Market Place. One was pretty nice with aluminum skin and full foam insulation....pretty late model with aluminum ski's etc. Was $3000. Saw some nice other late model skid houses @ $4000. Now if someone were to equip that with a small, removable, window AC unit.....it could do double duty as a walk-in cooler and a nice ice house in the winter. A thought.

EDIT: The guys selling those insulated skid houses should give this idea some thought. ^. At the alternative prices for walk-in coolers....there could be a small market.

Good info. So how is humidity controlled?
If you size the AC unit correctly, it should cycle frequently enough to keep the humidity low. When the cooling unit is oversized it does not remove the humidity as well. This is the same as a home AC unit. When you have an oversized unit, adding a dehumidifier is the right answer.

I just went through this with my barn with the small living area using a mini-split. The box is so tight and being inside an insulated barn, the mini-split only has to run occasionally to keep the temp below the set point. I ended up adding a hole house dehumidifier and everything is great. So far, I just put it in the utility room on the floor. Eventually, I'll mount it on top of the box and duct it into the living space.