Vitalize seed

buckdeer1

5 year old buck +
Has anyone tried?I was thinking about planting in my new orchard addition

I haven’t but have researched them heavily and spoke with Albert and one of his sales reps a few times. I’m crazy excited to give it a go and have no doubts on the effort and intelligence that has gone into their blends.

I own the company and I am happy to chat anytime. If you use our mixes or not - feel free to contact to ask questions, talk soils, go over soil tests, whatever.

Any step towards soil conservation is a step in the right direction.

Albert

I haven’t but have researched them heavily and spoke with Albert and one of his sales reps a few times. I’m crazy excited to give it a go and have no doubts on the effort and intelligence that has gone into their blends.

Thanks Garrett! Appreciate you.

I’ll add this - I respect the nature of this forum and the non promotional aspects of it. This is why I haven’t started a thread to try to promote the company.

So with continued respect to the forum and admins - a simple DM or email to me anytime is just fine, for those who have questions.

Thanks again-

Albert

Looks like some great seed mixes.

Just placed an order to give it a whirl on a couple of acres, looking forward to giving it a try this year. Nice website, easy ordering - and best of all, can use Venmo to keep it off the radar of the boss at home!

Just placed an order to give it a whirl on a couple of acres, looking forward to giving it a try this year. Nice website, easy ordering - and best of all, can use Venmo to keep it off the radar of the boss at home!

Thanks for the business - it means a lot. It’ll ship tomorrow and is already packed! Thank you.

Albert

I’ll add this - I respect the nature of this forum and the non promotional aspects of it. This is why I haven’t started a thread to try to promote the company.

So with continued respect to the forum and admins - a simple DM or email to me anytime is just fine, for those who have questions.

Thanks again-

Albert
Where do you think the cutoff may be for planting nitro boost and still having enough time to plant a fall plot? I'm buying a drill that will be available next spring and looming for options to complete the planting cycle in SE MN. Feel free to PM me if you'd like. Thanks

Where do you think the cutoff may be for planting nitro boost and still having enough time to plant a fall plot? I'm buying a drill that will be available next spring and looming for options to complete the planting cycle in SE MN. Feel free to PM me if you'd like. Thanks
I’ll pm you today.