Vine mock scrape

TonySoprano

A good 3 year old buck
Made this vine mock scrape around 5 pm on 8/22 on a field edge . Didn't take long for the deer to find it , just need the bucks to start using it now.

Attachments

• STC_0003.JPG
    STC_0003.JPG
    404.5 KB · Views: 13
I ordered some 1" hemp rope and gland scent last night from amazon. Also picked up some bent tubes meant for electrical conduit. I think I will fasten these to a small tree and insert a limb to hold the ropes....if I do not have suitable trees in the right place. I'm too tight to pay for that branch holder on the market. Will post up my solution......provided it works. lol

@Foggy47 I got some hemp rope a few months ago and it has a strong chemical smell to it. I would open it the second you get it and see if yours is the same. Get it outside airing out ASAP.

@Foggy47 I got some hemp rope a few months ago and it has a strong chemical smell to it. I would open it the second you get it and see if yours is the same. Get it outside airing out ASAP.
Yep.....plan to do just that....and may try to wash it down a bit too. It says that it comes with a light oil in the hemp. May throw it in the lake overnight.....and then let it dry in the sun.

Code Blue Rope a Dope

Attachments

• WGI_0022.JPG
    WGI_0022.JPG
    200.8 KB · Views: 11
Thanks for the reminder! I need to put one up soon