Using Horse manure on No Till plots

VTer

5 year old buck +
I have an unlimited supply of aged horse manure as we have 2 horses. In the past I would just till it in to the soil before planting. I am switching to no till. What is the best way to use the manure? I was thinking about just spreading it lightly on each of my plots over the next month, then just doing throw, spray and roll around the first of August. Anyone have thoughts on the best way to do this?

I have an unlimited supply of aged horse manure as we have 2 horses. In the past I would just till it in to the soil before planting. I am switching to no till. What is the best way to use the manure? I was thinking about just spreading it lightly on each of my plots over the next month, then just doing throw, spray and roll around the first of August. Anyone have thoughts on the best way to do this?

Compost, pulverize, spread, and plant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I push ours up every spring into piles,let it heat up. Then every week or so I roll the piles inside out to heat up again. After a couple months, it should be broken down fairly good. Spread it with a old spreader