UNNNNNNREALLLLLLLL.

That's a pretty good one

Looks like a real world plot. Haha marketing takes all the fun out of it, the hunter stumbling on who to thank. Awesome buck but these marketing gimmicks turn me off

I wonder if he wouldn't have been a cull buck in earlier years because of how narrow he is. Tremendous deer nontheless!

Truley amazing how any buck could put on that kind of antler growth in a natural environment!
MoBuckchaser that could be cactus jack in a few yrs!

Truley amazing how any buck could put on that kind of antler growth in a natural environment!
MoBuckchaser that could be cactus jack in a few yrs!

Roger That!

This is the deer I was called a "hater" on another site about. I simply stated that I would like to know the entire story (of course I was skeptical to some extent) - I was immediately slapped as a "Hater"! Sorry, in todays world, I think we have to remain somewhat skepitcal -I didn't accuse anyone of anything I just like to see the dust settle before getting all worked up over things like this! The guy who made the post on the other site seemed to take it pretty personal that I wasn't on the band-wagon! I considered just walking away from that site, but I didn't see how letting one prick keep me from potentially learning something or being able to help somone else - I just added that individual to my ignore list!