TV options

I hope I'm wrong. One of the last space shuttle missions was almost a disaster. A fleck of paint collided with the space shuttle windshield and got about 2/3rd through. Imagine what a loose bolt would of done. They have lost cermaic tiles due to colliding junk. Which in the wrong spot could burn up the craft upon reentry.

In the space station, they have a debris near alarm, when it sounds they have to close of section bulkhead doors.

This article talks about one of the irdium satellites. This is responsible for alot of maritime phone and data.

I hope I'm wrong. One of the last space shuttle missions was almost a disaster. A fleck of paint collided with the space shuttle windshield and got about 2/3rd through. Imagine what a loose bolt would of done. They have lost cermaic tiles due to colliding junk. Which in the wrong spot could burn up the craft upon reentry.

In the space station, they have a debris near alarm, when it sounds they have to close of section bulkhead doors.

This article talks about one of the irdium satellites. This is responsible for alot of maritime phone and data.

New lower cost launch approaches and smaller satellites will mitigate that risk. Most of the debris is in LEO. It is still a low probability event, but certainly not zero.