Turkey Creek is famous

buckdeer1

5 year old buck +
Kansas forestry has a podcast on The Canopy and Turkey Creek nursery is the guest.I haven't listened to it yet but sure full of good info

Chris is holding out on us

LOL

You need to follow our Facebook page and then you would know all about it! 😉 😂
I told my wife at least I didnt sound like a complete idiot! It was good, I didnt have any say in the material covered but all in all it was worth while.

@Turkey Creek - I've seen reference to a youtube channel you do. What is the channel? A quick search didn't turn it up.

@Turkey Creek - I've seen reference to a youtube channel you do. What is the channel? A quick search didn't turn it up.
We dont have a YouTube channel, we get mentioned occasionally on some of the Habitat Podcast shows and maybe on someone's YouTube channel....... I would have to ask my agent ..... LOL

We dont have a YouTube channel, we get mentioned occasionally on some of the Habitat Podcast shows and maybe on someone's YouTube channel....... I would have to ask my agent ..... LOL

OK. Sorry, i could have sworn you said you'd post some pruning videos or something on youtube in past posts. Maybe it was facebook and my memory told me youtube.

Chris

Can you give us a heads up what date your inventory will be available this year. I’m not wanting a lot of trees but I’ll likely order a few.

(Chris) -trees had a nice fruit year, here in Minnesota. I’m looking forward to more growth !

Last edited:
We are shooting to have everything uploaded and website changes done by the end of next week. I will post on here as well as sending out to our email list and Facebook. A couple of things are different this year. We have decided to make an on-line store available from the get go, ( I have my reservations about it). I feel like good customer service starts with a more personal interaction, but it is what it is. We will be offering our customers an option to buy cover crop/ food plot seed this year as well and the on-line store will make that simpler. We have had a number of customers asking if seed could be something we would offer. We are going to work with our friends at Green Cover Seed to trial it this year. Might not be a good deal for everyone, but for the customer only wanting a few pounds of something seed wise we can get them a better deal than they could get otherwise both in the cost of seed and potentially no shipping costs.

Will you have the option to pickup items? I don’t think we are too far from each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm excited to see the new site Turkey. I check in on the one you currently have from time to time. A new one with more options will be good. With that said I'm glad I don't have a website to upkeep!

Will you have the option to pickup items? I don’t think we are too far from each other.

Yes, we ship a lot as well and do an occasional delivery run.

I'm excited to see the new site Turkey. I check in on the one you currently have from time to time. A new one with more options will be good. With that said I'm glad I don't have a website to upkeep!
Over all look will remain the same, we dont have the time or money to pay someone else to revamp the entire thing. Maybe someday, LOL. The "off- season" is now pretty much consumed with running a Christmas tree farm as well.

Just an fyi that trees are for sale! The new website worked great for ordering.

Tried to order some but there was no shipping option available only local pickup have you stopped shipping?

Tried to order some but there was no shipping option available only local pickup have you stopped shipping?
No we are more than happy to ship. Sorry for any confusion. In the "store description" you will find the details if you need shipping or delivery. Unless a business is willing to spend big bucks for fancy programming they are going to either have to way overcharge the customer for shipping (the common approach) or for the seller to take a beating on the shipping, there is no simple solution to incorporating shipping in an on-line store, especially when the size of the orders is not consistent. Place your order in the on-line store if you like and just make note in the checkout area that you will require shipping, we will figure those charges and get you a accurate cost prior to shipping. Otherwise we are happy to take your order by email and we can create an invoice with the products and shipping cost figured.

Last edited:
I had figured out what I wanted and made a list. Unfortunately I left it at work and didn’t want the store to sell out. I’ll check when I get to work and see what I missed and see if I can order more.