Trespassing and theft is now being taught to children

Hopefully the parents and grandparent are responsible enough to make sure all the kids get the right lesson from this. But given what happened, who knows?
If parents wouldn't make the kids come apologize and make restitution, I don't know that I'd put them in the "responsible" category.

Why can't people just be normal?

I am no expert. My feed is chicks in bikinis, groin shots, and everything pro trump. They just show up. Next time I see one I will post the link

I'm 33 years old and I'm already an old fart who won't sign up for that stuff...

I am glad that this is being resolved. I have kids that are little bit older and a little bit younger than the girl in the photo. I would bet money that the girl in the photo did not write that text message. My experience with teenagers that age is that they do not use proper grammar, punctuation, or write texts in complete sentences. The comma before the but is a dead giveaway in my mind. I think Grandma wrote that text.

I thought the exact same thing, reading the text I thought "there is no way the young girl wrote that".

I'm 33 years old and I'm already an old fart who won't sign up for that stuff...
I said the same thing and my buddy started sending me links. Pretty funny watching drunk people and what they think are good ideas. The hot chicks are an added bonus.

Figured I'd drop a update. Was a big delay in getting charges filled but grandma received an arrest warrant this week. Charges changed to malicious destruction of property and also Contributing to the neglect or delinquency of children. Called the small town newspaper and got the hint that they where not interested in printing anything yet. But I was happy to get a screen shot sent to me from a local up there :)20200821_101416.jpg

Figured I'd drop a update. Was a big delay in getting charges filled but grandma received an arrest warrant this week. Charges changed to malicious destruction of property and also Contributing to the neglect or delinquency of children. Called the small town newspaper and got the hint that they where not interested in printing anything yet. But I was happy to get a screen shot sent to me from a local up there :)View attachment 31204

You have knocked this out by standing up for what is right AND following through with it. Bad behavior has to have consequences or it’s just reinforced. Kudos.

I'm glad the law is working to teach this lady a lesson
the lady I caught stealing mail and packages here , has been getting lucky so far, ever court date she's been given has been canceled so far due to this darn virus crap, so till they get her in court and sentenced, she roams freely!
and its annoying to me as I have to be at the trial since I caught her and did the sting operation and all? so every time a court date is set, a few hours,. YUP hours before they call me and say, things canceled< try again in a few weeks, been since MAY now??
if nothing else I am getting sick of making time to go and then NOT getting it over with<

I'm a hoping they nail her extra hard for all these delays!

I likely would have backed off but a few locals have really encouraged me to keep pressing the mater. She's been a problem over politics before I'm told and no one ever did anything about it likely since her kid is kinda famous

I likely would have backed off but a few locals have really encouraged me to keep pressing the mater. She's been a problem over politics before I'm told and no one ever did anything about it likely since her kid is kinda famous

I'm guessing her kid plays baseball. Nevermind I was thinking of Bumgarner.

I'm guessing her kid plays baseball. Nevermind I was thinking of Bumgarner.
Nope, Olympics and x games thou

If it was Madison he would just kick NBs ass. That guy has a nasty streak.

If it was Madison he would just kick NBs ass. That guy has a nasty streak.
He had to be with a name like Madison :emoji_scream:

Never heard of him. But then again its common to sleigh ride as a kid and drive a pickuo truck when you grow up.

The grandmother did admit to it. Officer is heading over with citations. I would love to write trump in her yard but vandalism would be sinking to her level. It's a small town, and she raised a great son who happened to be world famous sorta (Olympics) however she seems to fail at raising grandkids. Needless to say this will be all over town in no time. I live 3 hours away from that property and have had signs disappear before hence the camera. Started with a simple trump sign, every time something disappears i add more. Currently at 2 trump signs, a recall whitmer sign, a trump flag and blue line flag.
Considering putting a Biden sign on a different parcel I own up the same road with a cam just to see if anyone screws with that or if it's just a side known for vandalism
I mean no offence , it's your property and you 100 % have the right to put up WHATEVER sign you want...And I am a Trump supporter....and the old hag and the girls should be held responsible. I just don't understand the point of putting up a political sign, I guess on vacant land you own, three hours away from where you live ?. It's just an invitation for somebody to mess with it AND your property when you are not around . I'd put plenty of NO TRESPASSING signs up and keep the political signs where you actually live so you can monitor whats going on.

I mean no offence , it's your property and you 100 % have the right to put up WHATEVER sign you want...And I am a Trump supporter....and the old hag and the girls should be held responsible. I just don't understand the point of putting up a political sign, I guess on vacant land you own, three hours away from where you live ?. It's just an invitation for somebody to mess with it AND your property when you are not around . I'd put plenty of NO TRESPASSING signs up and keep the political signs where you actually live so you can monitor whats going on.
Well there's like 6 liberals in this county. The signs where put out to irritate one of those 6 who liked to walk my private road. Putting trump signs up actually got her to stay out when the private road signs didn't. Then this other lady was evidently triggered enough to be destructive.

Glad you're making an example. I want to put Trump signs out too, but it's the same reason I won't put NRA stickers on my truck. Don't want the vandalism. These liberals become unhinged. Better off to get a few partners and rent a billboard for a month or 2.

Northbound... do I have an idea for you! Get the photo below turned into a few poster sized signs and put them where the old ones were! If just a plain sign drove Granny off the deep end, I want some game cam captures of what THESE might do! :emoji_wink:

D33334ED-0E81-4755-8C7A-C4B9BF5CC005.jpeg

A poster of that may bait Trump himself more than Granny! :emoji_grin:

or just put up a pic of Pelosi in that same outfit and she'll never vote blue again.