Total lunar eclipse tomorrow

D

dipper

apparrmtly around 0630 central. Looks like the sky's should be clear and it is a rare moon

Coupled with a full moon today should be interesting. If you hunt, please share what you see activity wise.

17 doe last nite for me

17 doe last nite for me

I hope I see one tonight and stick an arrow through it. I need venision.

It's kinda neat if your up now

We have tried to view; however, cannot see it as it is too low in the west right now. Too many trees ...

Full on at 5:55am this morning and starting to move away a bit now. Pretty cool, I wish I was out in the country, the red hue doesn't show up well with all the light pollution from town.:(

Raining here, I had the dog out at 6am and couldn't see it.

Dipper or anyone else fortunate enough to be perched that past 2 days ... what did you see and how did it compare to normal activity?

My Son hunted Monday thru last nite. No pre rut, evenings much better than mornings. He passed this guy last nite.

Nice deer and good discipline ... I am still not seeing any really movement except for a few young bucks practicing their stuff ...

Dipper or anyone else fortunate enough to be perched that past 2 days ... what did you see and how did it compare to normal activity?
Does have been moving, and I've been killing them. I'm also staying far away from me buck stands near my small food plots and heavy cover.

Probably a good idea, get your venison freezer filled up. I may sit this weekend ... if the wind makes up its mind.

Yup one more week of killing baldies and its antler season until late november. Than more does until january.