Too Late For Brassicas Fertilizer?

SoInHunter

Yearling... With promise
I put in a new throw and roll plot this year into what was old fescue pasture. LC brassicas (.8acres) went in early August and grain mix (.6 acres) went in about September 7th or so. Added #100 urea (92 actual) to the brassicas at planting and have hit them with another 100# on 9/7.
Added 100# of 19-19-19 to grain mix at planting.
Plots looked great in September.
This was the view that greated me from the stand yesterday evening. Brassicas center, club mix to the right (and left out of pic).

Can fertilizer help any at this point? Located in southern Indiana and no days below freezing in the 15 day forecast with Highs vary from low 50s to 70. I assume a shot of urea would help the yellowing radish in the grain mix but I think the brassicas may be too far gone. Thoughts?

Bright spot is the deer didn’t seem to mind as there we’re 9 deer feeding in the plot last night. Watched them repeatedly scarfing down the yellowing radish. 6CB8AA8D-E4EE-4DD6-BDAD-A02009684662.jpeg

If it were me Id keep the intrusion off the plot and focus on hunting. Like you said the deer didn't seem to mind.

I wouldn't waste my money at this point. Deer will eat it even if it looks like hell. Like fanatic said it is time to start hunting.