Time to lighten up - Laughter is good medicine Part II

Dang Catscratch you were on a roll. I loved the science ones, but then I am sad at the same time, because I don't know how many of my family and friends are geeky enough to understand them if I pass them along! LOL

Dang Catscratch you were on a roll. I loved the science ones, but then I am sad at the same time, because I don't know how many of my family and friends are geeky enough to understand them if I pass them along! LOL
Catscratch comin in hot.

I never really know if I should post the science stuff. I'm glad when someone appreciates them! Can't go wrong with the girly pics... but there are some that aren't appropriate for a site like this.

I never really know if I should post the science stuff. I'm glad when someone appreciates them! Can't go wrong with the girly pics... but there are some that aren't appropriate for a site like this.
I agree. I wish they'd stop showing fat chicks too.

That’s why I hated school. Having to solve problems like that birthday cake. Drives me nuts