Think I just got banned.

I had to ask a question on there. Does Duffy own the land, or is he leasing it?

I believe he does a bit of both, but owns most of it. I think his parents own some as well.

I had to ask a question on there. Does Duffy own the land, or is he leasing it?

His Grandpa's land

I didn't get a warning or a personal message. Bogus. I'm waiting for Howard the Duck to come back and then I may pop in for a visit incognito. Apparently USA Trail Cams took 5 months to ship cameras out to people and then the cameras are nothing like the ones they advertised.

http://slaycam.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3724

Ronnie's still around various internet forums...always as somebody else though. He appears to have given up all of the Patrick F. McManus characters as his handle.

He seems to wear out his welcome quickly wherever he goes. Does he do anything with WBH anymore?

Don't play into it bill. You are getting advice from the wrong people. These guys are banned for a reason. That negativity is contagious. Don't let it consume you. You have some great hunting and a ton to be thankful for.
You can't let the ego of guys like Duffy, impact you. You see it here against me wide open. When u let such negativity get to you, you loose. It just makes me appreciate what I have so much more. Your in the same boat!
Btw-how's that poor man's plot coming along?

Last time there the poor mans plot was being crowded out by clover. I seeded clover at 2lbs/acre but the seed bank had 10lbs/acre laying in wait.

Headed out for a look now. Hopefully the brassicas put on some more growth. Regardless it's green food when the beans and corn are brown food.

I never see Alpha Doe there anymore either. I invited Appleman over here some time back, I did get an email from him.

[QUOTE="foggy, post: 91240, member: 12"
I'm in Strassburg France right now......and I just checked on it........and QDMA does not have a branch here either.[/QUOTE]

WEWE FOGGY

Do they have a dot.