THEY TOOK DOWN THE "DOT" AT THE DARK SIDE!

foggy

5 year old buck +
I'll be dipped. They (finally) took the Pequot Lakes MN "dot" and chapter listing off the QDMA directory of active clubs in Minnesota. They never did have an active branch in Pequot Lakes.....and now they finally recognized that they have no branch here. They, therefore must now realize that they do not represent the deer, or deer hunting interests in this part of the state.

Progress. :)

Now.....if they lift my LIFETIME BAN.....and actually DO something for this state's deer situation.....I may have to quit ranting about the defects in the dark-side's organization.

What is Foggy talking about? There was never a dot for a Pequot Branch was there?

What is Foggy talking about? There was never a dot for a Pequot Branch was there?

You mean......you mean to tell me this was a a figment of my imagination? o_O:rolleyes::oops::eek::confused:;)

Might as well shut this place down. We can all go back to the dark side now.

YEEEAAH Foggy! They say the squeaky wheel gets the grease, in your case the wheel was screeching and throwing sparks, but you got it done in the end! And all the way from sunny AZ I might add! :cool:

Facts are facts. Some folks may not like them.....and most of us don't want them thrown up in our faces......but facts and truth are indisputable. That's why sooner or later deception runs its course, and...you gotta face the truth.

That's what MDDI and Brooks have going for 'em: FACTS. Never say die....hang in there and keep telling it like it is! We WILL get our deer hunting improved in Minnesota with enough time, facts and especially the EFFORT of good folks. :)

Facts are facts. Some folks may not like them.....and most of us don't want them thrown up in our faces......but facts and truth are indisputable. That's why sooner or later deception runs its course, and...you gotta face the truth.

That's what MDDI and Brooks have going for 'em: FACTS. Never say die....hang in there and keep telling it like it is! We WILL get our deer hunting improved in Minnesota with enough time, facts and especially the EFFORT of good folks. :)
Will we live long enough to see it?

I think things will improve a bit, but never like Mo.

Has this affected the land prices up there?? just curious.

Darnitall! does this mean I will never hear my favorite QDMA rant again? I'm gonna hack their site and get that dot back up there again...lol! Hey trolls...I'm joking.

I'm surprised there wasn't a news story in AZ about a drunken man running rampant in the streets spouting some gibberish about QDMA and some dot!!!!! Hey - I know that guy - look Foggy's on TV!!!!!

Well Foggy - I guess we are going to have to find another trigger to get your dander up!

How long you think it will take for someone to start a "reinstate Foggy" campaign? Not that you would go, but still gotta like rubbing some salt in a wound!

I'll be dipped. They (finally) took the Pequot Lakes MN "dot" and chapter listing off the QDMA directory of active clubs in Minnesota. They never did have an active branch in Pequot Lakes.....and now they finally recognized that they have no branch here. They, therefore must now realize that they do not represent the deer, or deer hunting interests in this part of the state.

Progress. :)

But Foggy, aren't you got to miss all the prestige & recognition that came with "The Dot" ;)

But Foggy, aren't you got to miss all the prestige & recognition that came with "The Dot" ;)

I looked at it as my obligation to set them straight....and had a little fun with it at times. Many of these organizations start out with good intentions....but go astray (are you listening MDHA?). Not too sure about prestige.....you can't hunt prestige or recognition. ;)