208.5 KB · Views: 259
  • ttt.jpg
    ttt.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 260
  • DSCN0867.JPG
    DSCN0867.JPG
    631.2 KB · Views: 261
Last edited by a moderator:
Do you use the track loader more than a tractor day to day on habitat things?

A friend of mine has one. He came over last weekend and we started a new food plot while cutting fire wood.

I want one now. That friggin thing has some power.

a1c0881076aa1b836589d4176d9e3e15.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh how I wish they were cheaper....

Oh how I wish they were cheaper....

I paid $11K for a T190 last winter. Came with a brand new motor and 2 new final drives, I could not pass it up! I know of a real nice low houred T190 on auction right now.

Bill? Maybe you want to look? Auction ends on wed and its just over in Kansas. https://www.purplewave.com/auction/170125/item/DB0843

What kind of ground clearance does it have?

Do you use the track loader more than a tractor day to day on habitat things?
By far my favorite piece of machinery! But yes, they are expensive!

What kind of ground clearance does it have?

12" maybe. But that would be the most.

12" maybe. But that would be the most.
Agreed, but they are very easy to get unstuck because you can use the bucket to push yourself off of things or out of mud (not that I know from experience)... A set of tracks helps greatly and makes them much better for work.

Do the teeth ever get hung up under a solid stump where you cant get the stump beast back out?

Do the teeth ever get hung up under a solid stump where you cant get the stump beast back out?

nope!

Bill? Maybe you want to look? Auction ends on wed and its just over in Kansas. https://www.purplewave.com/auction/170125/item/DB0843

Wow current bid is way under what my buddy just paid and it doesn't have many more hours than his. On the east coast that's a steal.

My problem is I spent my fun $ for this winter. Not in my driveway yet but hopefully this weekend.

8705f4281b731c635b66f647028ec468.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good Luck!

i wonder if a tree spade would do the same thing? I love that stump beast!! What is the advantage of the jagged edges?

I have some brush/trash piles to move around and I'm thinking of renting a bobcat to do the work. I'm not moving anything far, basically want to push and/or carry some stumps, trash, branches, construction debris, etc... away from some live oaks and into an open area where I can pile it all up and burn it. Can I get this done will just a standard bucket or do I need to seek out a grapple to rent also?

Moving it no more than 100 feet.

That looks fierce Mo!
Reminds me of the hedge busters the GI's put on the front of tanks after D day.