Thanks Bill!

I hope that works well for you!

Reactions: Tap
Been thinking about sending a private message with this kind of message. Yeah. This forum is doing pretty good. Thank you.

It has been amazing how this form has evolved. I see a lot more folks focused on helping others. Folks can disagree and post completely different perspectives, but most of the time they are very civil and non-combative. I'm seeing more and more new folks asking advice and not feeling like they will be berated for what they don't know.

Bill has clearly been a force in taking this form in the positive direction it is headed!

Thanks,

Jack

Yes - Bill, in particular is a fine individual. He helped give me the kick in the pants I needed about getting into MG. And sometimes that is what a guy needs! He does a great job in keeping the site going and is a good habitat resource to boot. If there was a "man-of-the-year" here at HT - Bill get's my vote!

I'm driving to the farm. Only 6 more hours and I'm there. Not supposed to drive and type so I'll keep it short.

Thanks BUT, it ain't just me or this would be a Blog not a forum. I appreciate everyone who contributes. Even when we're BS'ing about unrelated topics.

True Bill but your leadership has kept this a great forum to visit, share, and ask questions. When crap came up you nipped it and steered it in the right direction. Thank you for volunteering your time to the opportunity John has given us.

Love this forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love this forum! I wish I had "done more" on my place that you guys had'nt done already. Lots of knowledge here for sure!

My only complaint is that I dont feel I can bring much to the table :)

I love this forum! I wish I had "done more" on my place that you guys had'nt done already. Lots of knowledge here for sure!

My only complaint is that I dont feel I can bring much to the table :)

For every question you ask or answer you give, there are plenty of guys who just read and benifit from them.
Wish those guys would participate more. I guess it could be intimidating to be new at this but we don't bite

For every question you ask or answer you give, there are plenty of guys who just read and benifit from them.
Wish those guys would participate more. I guess it could be intimidating to be new at this but we don't bite

I remember when I first started this habitat thing.... I directly emailed a well known habitat guy in the industry... I felt like I was wasting his time and shouldn't be bothering him.

He showed me. He never answered :emoji_anguished:

You'll always get an answer here. For every question you ask, many more people learn from the answer.

Kudos to Bill - he has made this place what it is.

-John

It's all about sharing and trying new things. NEVER be afraid to ask a question.....I ask questions all the time.... we should never quit learning.....

This forum is an arena of ideas

Ideas are vetted among a diverse group from all parts of the country

You won't find this in the glossy mags that are state run publications

bill