Tax's

tooln

5 year old buck +
I've had 2 days off in the past 40. So I'm sitting here doing tax's. Well not right now as I needed a break from that stuff. Well back to the tax's, or maybe that bottle of single barrel I hear calling me from the basement. But if I go there the tax's won't get done. Decisions decisions.

I've had 2 days off in the past 40. So I'm sitting here doing tax's. Well not right now as I needed a break from that stuff. Well back to the tax's, or maybe that bottle of single barrel I hear calling me from the basement. But if I go there the tax's won't get done. Decisions decisions.

Hopefully your not using Turbo Tax - lots of scam/fraud issues going on right now with their program. Good luck!

It's not the Turbo Tax programs that are the problem. What's happened is, people have stolen personal info from other sources and are filing fake returns in your name trying to collect bogus refunds.

I feel you. I Hate taxes. You got time have a drink lol;)

My mother is the office manager for a CPA's office - I get mine done for FREE!!!!!

Read the Fair Tax Book. If our government would pass it, there would no longer be a tax day. Black market and criminal types would pay their fair share and you would not be punished for saving & investing.

My mother is the office manager for a CPA's office - I get mine done for FREE!!!!!

You suck!!! Wow that rocks. My mentor in college said know 3 people in your life like they are your best friend. Your accountant, mechanic, and your butcher, if you don't they will all take your money and you won't even know they did it. :)

Well my mother is the office manager of a CPA and my boy is going to college to be a mechanic. My butcher knows me by name as well (I tell them I should get some sort of frequent customer discount). I guess I got it made!

Nothing is guaranteed, maximize your deductions anywhere you can. $35,000 max 401k contribution, $11000 ira, $6500 hsa contribution, $2000 to the church, property tax deduction, work related credits, interest deduction all add up.
Just remember to check the health care box cause it will cost u 100 bones.
I do my taxes myself long hand and efile after. We both have w2s, so it isn't rocket science. I used to do the ole ladies schedule cs when she was an independent practitioner, so it's easy now. I got our little return back yesterday. For my hard work I might get to buy a screaming hot deal tractor for $3500. Damn life is good!