Surplus acorns for sale

OakSeeds

5 year old buck +
A couple people have approached me about extra acorns/nuts I might have for sale. Here's a "sampler" deal of acorns from select trees ... 12 Regal Prince columnar oaks , 8 Crimson Spire columnar oaks, 3 Swamp White Oak and 5 Chinese chestnuts for $20 ... to your door. These are picked from trees which fruit regularly with large acorns. All are clean and float tested.
28 acorns/nuts at .....................................................$.30@ = $9.30 + $10.40 for USPS priority = $20
Please PM me for exchange of info if you are interested; photo shows Regal Prince (swo X col. English oak) acorns bigger than most swamp white oak acorns and approaching the size of many bur oaks.
The photo on the left shows acorns from a hybrid cross involving a swamp white oak and columnar English oak. The tree these acorns came off of displays an affinity for the swo parent with beautiful dark green, glossy leaves and acorns closely resembling those of its swo parent. These acorns make outstanding street/specimen trees for an urban setting.
The photo on the right shows acorns from a hybrid cross involving a white oak tree and a columnar English oak. The tree these acorns came from displays an affinity for the white oak parent with regard to leaf shape and acorn size ans shape (elongated). Both species will often begin to fruit in 10-12 years and ultimately deliver copious amounts of mast on a regular basis.

Attachments

• Regal Prince Acorns.jpg
    Regal Prince Acorns.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 6
  • crimson spire sample.jpg
    crimson spire sample.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited: