Summer plots

I wouldn't spend money on Eagles in any case!
I would agree Mo! Maybe if I lived in central IL on south, up here, no way, even if they were they same price as RR ag beans. It seems they just don't really fill a "need" in the northern areas given they usually produce few pods that will feed deer in January.

I would agree Mo! Maybe if I lived in central IL on south, up here, no way, even if they were they same price as RR ag beans. It seems they just don't really fill a "need" in the northern areas given they usually produce few pods that will feed deer in January.

They are the same price as RR AG beans, because they are just very late maturing ag beans!

I believe most of their varieties are Maturity Group VII or VIII, correct? I guess I don't look at them as a true ag bean given they are more for forage production and aren't really meant to be harvested for their seed. I would guess all that vegetative growth would be rough on a combine.

I believe most of their varieties are Maturity Group VII or VIII, correct? I guess I don't look at them as a true ag bean given they are more for forage production and aren't really meant to be harvested for their seed. I would guess all that vegetative growth would be rough on a combine.

They are from the same genetics the guys are growing 100 bushel beans with in the Mississippi Delta. You need lots of branches and leaves to hang that many pods on and suck in enough light, to get 100 bushel beans. They just took a variety and relabeled them as some magic bean that will end your deer hunting woes. And plenty of suckers pay the money, not realizing they can buy them in the same ag bean package for $50.

Advertizing, you got a love it!

Yes

I called higgens out on it on the dark side, he did not want to talk about it!

Well whats the deal Bryant did you eat the food plot or did the deer? :)

The only thing that made it past 6" was the millet and sorghum Sudan. Didn't take pics of that.