Stock Market is the bottom in?

I hope nobody seriously believes that Pukraine is conducting drone strikes in Russia. They don't have the technology or the sophistication to run the technology. The United States, and more specifically the CIA are conducting the drone strikes on Russia., just like they blew up the Nord stream pipeline. The war mongers of the unity party want WW3. F******g disgusting pigs. Zelinski is worthless crackhead. They have 31,000 dead in 2 years from war with Russia. Meanwhile we have over 200,000 dead here from drug overdose in the same time. We are gonna have HIGH energy prices, perpetual war and a real invasion here in the United States for the foreseeable future.

Can you describe what you mean?

Inflation is a sneaky way to lockdown society. It’s an openly stated goal of the WEF that they want to take everyone down a notch. Energy, food, housing, transportation and healthcare inflation are all ways to achieve those means.

Earth has had nothing but bad luck since Covid. War on food, war on housing, war on health, war on peace, war on infrastructure.

When it comes to high fuel prices, all those profits go to the refiners. Cheap oil (and $80 oil is cheap) and expensive fuel is gonna be a banger for refiner profits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s funny you mention that, I was wondering if all,these plane issues are intentional. Trying to get people afraid of flying…..

It’s funny you mention that, I was wondering if all,these plane issues are intentional. Trying to get people afraid of flying…..

I’m not sure on that one. That’s probably more of a failure of monopoly than anything. Boeing is a defense contractor. It’s odd they would get the bad press hammer.

My general position is, if it’s in the news, there’s a reason. I just don’t know what it is.

Hit a low of $135 in Feb, now up to $165, and Bank of America is calling for a $210 price target now. I like selling options on what I own, but I may have to stop or really push them out and accept lower payouts while this rise is going on. PSX is going right along with it.

1710517205214.png

1710517291295.png

These +7% weeks are a banger for whomever is buying the calls. They're making 300% on what I'm selling to them.

I’m not sure on that one. That’s probably more of a failure of monopoly than anything. Boeing is a defense contractor. It’s odd they would get the bad press hammer.

My general position is, if it’s in the news, there’s a reason. I just don’t know what it is.

Another issue? Too many to not be a coincidence- and how about the guy who was suicided?

You can’t leave a guy with that info walking the earth. Too much money at stake to risk him spooking the herd.

SOFI is eating my lunch!

Unreal. Up 10% in three trading days. This just feels like the funds are starting to move back into the refiners. No news, but everyone knows what's coming.

1710776503928.png

CVI is another good refiner. They are doing well !

Unreal. Up 10% in three trading days. This just feels like the funds are starting to move back into the refiners. No news, but everyone knows what's coming.

View attachment 63257
My investment advisor sold me an oil energy private equity fund back when Trump got elected. It made money on the oil that was in transit or in the pipeline etc. A real smooth operator picked up huge dividends and good capitol gains for several years. Then when Biden got elected.....he switched this money to a private energy infrastructure fund (Atlas Infrastructure) that is mostly wind power and solar power and invests all over the world in these big projects you see. Great dividends and ROI as Captiol gains. Great tax advantages too. Not sure what the next move will be.....but I gotta think were going back to oil and gas pretty soon. Change is good....if you can go with the flow. Make America Great Again!

View attachment 63257

I think what you are seeing is the market's response to the attack on the Russian oil refineries. Ukrainian drones knocked out a small portion of Russian refining capacity, which caused oil prices to jump as well as investment in oil producers and refiners. If you look at the charts, those recent gains probably came after the news of the refinery attacks broke on the 12th.

UAN (fertilizer plant)
Is one to take a look at . Some chat online about buying it out at much higher number than it trades at . Speculation.

Somebody is marching head first into usury prison. It ain't poor people. They can't get credit cards.

I’ve seen these types of headlines and wondered something. Are they talking only about overdue balances?? I use a CC for virtually all purchases. It helps with budgeting and tracking my cash flow, and I pay in full monthly. With inflation, my CC bill is quite a bit higher than it was 3 years ago. Is that contributing to this data aggregation? I ask because my example is not an indicator of a problem, only an indicator of inflation.

There’s a general change in sentiment on the way. I personally think we will see a recession in the next year.