Stock Market is the bottom in?

There are few impacts early in a term. Executive actions have limitations. It is legislation that has the greater impacts and they generally takes several years into an administration to get passed and then time to have an impact.

Just because a battle ship gets a new captain who orders "hard to port" doesn't mean the ship turns on a dime. People tend to give the executive, good or bad, way too much credit for the state of the economy.
Brandon can’t drive period. Therefore the mess we are in !

There are few impacts early in a term. Executive actions have limitations. It is legislation that has the greater impacts and they generally takes several years into an administration to get passed and then time to have an impact.

Just because a battle ship gets a new captain who orders "hard to port" doesn't mean the ship turns on a dime. People tend to give the executive, good or bad, way too much credit for the state of the economy.
Biden's energy and fiscal policies impacted the economy immediately. Oil futures went up as soon as Biden won the election and the Democrats spending during a time of economic expansion has driven inflation up. Limiting drilling permits, taking 1.5 million barrels of oil out of production a day and then threatening big oils source of capital (Wallstreet) via legislation that undermines the industry inhibits the oil industry from producing. This is inflationary. In addition, government spending creates demand immediately (inflationary) but only lasts until the money is consumed. Proper tax and regulatory policies stimulate capital to be invested which creates sustainable long term economic expansion.

Yep, not all of the current administrations policies will be felt immediately, wait until the government money dries up and then see what 1.8% GNP feels like. Look at the most recent legislation, how much return on investment are we going to see in 350+ billion in green energy, green energy costs will remain at 3-4 times fossil fuel.

The most striking thing about Donald “ drain da swamp” Duck I remember was right after his election. I was watching CNN I believe and a guy who had a show kinda like Rachel Madcow had was having kittens about President Trump not needing employment manuals to hire all the “ needed” beurocrats (sp).

President Trump didn’t see the need 4 them.

Biden's energy and fiscal policies impacted the economy immediately. Oil futures went up as soon as Biden won the election and the Democrats spending during a time of economic expansion has driven inflation up. Limiting drilling permits, taking 1.5 million barrels of oil out of production a day and then threatening big oils source of capital (Wallstreet) via legislation that undermines the industry inhibits the oil industry from producing. This is inflationary. In addition, government spending creates demand immediately (inflationary) but only lasts until the money is consumed. Proper tax and regulatory policies stimulate capital to be invested which creates sustainable long term economic expansion.

Yep, not all of the current administrations policies will be felt immediately, wait until the government money dries up and then see what 1.8% GNP feels like. Look at the most recent legislation, how much return on investment are we going to see in 350+ billion in green energy, green energy costs will remain at 3-4 times fossil fuel.
Almost no impact from policy changes. The only impacts were expectations, not policy changes.

Sooooooooooooo

was not a Canadian pipeline shut down due to policy?

is not having a Canadian supply of oil imminent not going to affect oil futures?

kinda like extending unemployment Covid bonuses not affecting Job force enrollment?

and how about ………

I know it’s out there….

donating the weapons we left in afgahnistan to Ukraine B4 the invasion?

Sooooooooooooo

was not a Canadian pipeline shut down due to policy?

is not having a Canadian supply of oil imminent not going to affect oil futures?

kinda like extending unemployment Covid bonuses not affecting Job force enrollment?

and how about ………

I know it’s out there….

donating the weapons we left in afgahnistan to Ukraine B4 the invasion?
Don't get me wrong, I'm not at all defending Democrat policies. I'm saying we are not seeing the major impact of them. We will be dealing with the largest impacts during the next administration.

Okie

doakie

appears something has changed.
Under Obama they stopped counting people that gave up looking for a job, or hadn't recently searched for employment, doing that "lowered" the unemployment rate. Nothing more than a political magic trick moving numbers around.

You have to look at the "labor force participation rate" and subtract from that to find a closer unemployment rate but it still isn't completely accurate. The problem with using that statistic is it doesn't remove things like able bodied people going back to school and things like that. I dislike using regular media outlets but this one gives the gist of what happened. Look up your preferred news sources for their spin on it.

Last edited:
Yoder.. so who gets credit for the Super Bowl wins? The present coach or the previous coach ?

When the Eagles won I saw Doug Pederson hoisting the trophy and not Andy Reid.

The same is true for coaches who finish 0-16 in their first year and 1-15 in the second year … they get fired !! That is Joe Biden. His record on the economy, foreign policy, military (Afghanistan), the record inflation, record gas, the border, supply chain, everything was terrible from the first day and it’s impact is hitting Americans very hard!

I'm not blaming anyone for anything. I'm saying that the direct impact of any administration is not felt until about the 3rd year of the first term and it increases in the following years.
Trump made changes for the good almost immediately. He also delivered on everything he said he would.

Yoder.. so who gets credit for the Super Bowl wins? The present coach or the previous coach ?

When the Eagles won I saw Doug Pederson hoisting the trophy and not Andy Reid.

The same is true for coaches who finish 0-16 in their first year and 1-15 in the second year … they get fired !! That is Joe Biden. His record on the economy, foreign policy, military (Afghanistan), the record inflation, record gas, the border, supply chain, everything was terrible from the first day and it’s impact is hitting Americans very hard!
It is a result of an entire team effort including players, previous training, college coaches, recruiters, ... Some folks like dumbed down simple answers even to complex questions. That is why we see campaigns boiled down to slogans. Repeat it enough and some folks will believe it regardless of truth.

Trump made changes for the good almost immediately. He also delivered on everything he said he would.
And now you can walk across the swamp without getting your feet wet or dirty.

AMC is at a pretty good price to buy right now. I have been keeping an eye on it for a couple of years and it has big ups and downs on a pretty regular basis. Jumps from 8 or 9 to 20-25. Usually holds high for awhile then drops back down for 2-3 weeks. Pattern I've seen with it and in my ignorant opinion I think it's buy time.

Disclaimer: I am an idiot and this is not financial advice.

And now you can walk across the swamp without getting your feet wet or dirty.
You have to actually say what you want to say. I'm not good with reading between the lines. If you want to compare your boy joe shit stain to Donald Trump---bring it!

You have to actually say what you want to say. I'm not good with reading between the lines. If you want to compare your boy joe shit stain to Donald Trump---bring it!
Joe's not my boy. Personally I don't like him or Trump.

Student loan dept $500,000,000,000
Number of taxpayers in US
$500,000,000,000 divided by 129,000,000= $3875 hope the other 128,999,999 tax payers can do some simple math

No tax payer is going to pay for this. Dollar users will pay for it thanks to the coin shavers.

$500B / $21T (M2 money supply) = 2.4% reduction in dollar strength

The inflation reduction act also heaped 3.6% onto the grift last week.

So we all took another 6% blow to purchasing power this month. If you've got an $80,000 income, that's gonna cost $4,800/yr in lost purchasing power and not stop until those dollars are clawed back out of the money supply. Looking at that $4,800, it looks like the people getting $10,000 will also be worse off. At least after a loan is paid off the pain ends. Inflation is the gift that keeps on giving until you are dead.

The secret service killed and arrested lots of people in south america for counterfeiting our currency. Here our private central bankers do it in the open, and they call it stimulus. The more they stimulate me, the poorer I get. I wish they'd all go stimulate themselves and leave the money alone.

Imagine what they've got in store for September.

Last edited:
That’s not true at all as gas prices and inflation shot up immediately under Biden for obvious reasons. The charts are clear and easy to read.

We are 2 years and 8 months into Biden term and he’s negative on the NASDAQ and slightly up on the Dow. Elections have consequences.
Not to kick you in the nuts and ruin your day but we are only 1 year and 8 months into this shIt show. Not even the half way point. sorry.