Steer-A-Deer

saw a thread on it at QDMA...

just a fancy snow fence with some attachment hardware included

Awesome. This is truly ground breaking and will change the industry. I wish someone would of thought of creating funnels before.

because a green plastic snow fence is as natural as it gets....

and the instant gratification society keeps on rolling....

WOW flabbergasted just don't know what to say.

Wow!! Green snow fence.....like I want that crap in my woods. Absolutely no ecological benefit whatsoever.

Well I can't blast them so much. I have a few cattle panels pinching them in a transition between clover and beans.

But I won't running that stuff through the timber. Hinge cut trees are free.

Well I can't blast them so much. I have a few cattle panels pinching them in a transition between clover and beans.

But I won't running that stuff through the timber. Hinge cut trees are free.
That's way different than running 100 yds through your woods IMO. Two different things.

I don't regularly watch hunting shows, but I just flipped on the sportsman channel and saw a commercial for this thing....lol I had no idea this green snow fence was really "a thing" currently.

I don't regularly watch hunting shows, but I just flipped on the sportsman channel and saw a commercial for this thing....lol I had no idea this green snow fence was really "a thing" currently.

That is where I saw it.

LOL! Wouldn't be the first product for suckers. "Alright Bill, we're gonna put up this fence and then go back to the garage and start googling taxidermists."