Spammer hitting big time tonight

tooln

5 year old buck +
I sure wish I had the power to make them go away. The one last night sure is persistent. John and Oswald will be busy in the morning.

Yep. Be easier to screen new members.

Hit the ignore button on SheenaAlma and all of his/her/it's post go away. :)

Holy crap - we have been invaded!!!!!! Hide the women and children and load for bear - it's ugly out there!!!!

Holy crap - we have been invaded!!!!!! Hide the women and children and load for bear - it's ugly out there!!!!
I saw the first one and gave him or her a welcome. Then realized I would be very busy responding to all their posts!:D

I just "ignored" them. John and company have their hands full. This is a great example of the things John and his crew protect this forum from. It was bound to happen, and I am certain they will and are doing their best to address it. When we (actual members) get to trading "shots" and "jabs" at each other and trying to just be difficult - we need to keep times like this in mind. We tend to take for granted the fine resource we have here and the thankless effort that John and his team put in to support it........and at times we poo-poo all over it with the turd flinging that takes place.