Someone convince that the auto workers

And trump is going to do the same. All these sleezeballs sell their souls to pretend to back the “little man”.
I bet the majority of Americans would disagree with the unions if they knew the economic repercussions of their demands. Increase in vehicle and part prices obviously and bigger picture, longer the fed has to keep interest rates high because autos are a part of the cpi. So for all these folks wanting to buy houses but support unions artificially inflating wages, enjoy 7.50% 30 year. This also opens the door for other foreign automakers to gain domestic market share by being more competitive with prices. China is chomping at the bit to get their EV’s over here.
Biden is president now. What does that have to do with Trump? Ev's are a joke and not the future of a god damn thing. Unions suck ass. Have a nice day

Biden is president now. What does that have to do with Trump? Ev's are a joke and not the future of a god damn thing. Unions suck ass. Have a nice day

Pandering to get votes on the wrong side of an important issue. No one runs on principles.

Pandering to get votes on the wrong side of an important issue. No one runs on principles.
Unfortunately that's to true. No principled politicians anymore. Trump started kind of there but lost it quickly it seems

Whatever

And trump is going to do the same. All these sleezeballs sell their souls to pretend to back the “little man”.
I bet the majority of Americans would disagree with the unions if they knew the economic repercussions of their demands. Increase in vehicle and part prices obviously and bigger picture, longer the fed has to keep interest rates high because autos are a part of the cpi. So for all these folks wanting to buy houses but support unions artificially inflating wages, enjoy 7.50% 30 year. This also opens the door for other foreign automakers to gain domestic market share by being more competitive with prices. China is chomping at the bit to get their EV’s over here.
Other than trucks I will never buy another American automobile.

In politics, there is no # 2. The only position that counts is # 1 who won the election. As William F Buckley says, you have to vote for the best conservative who can win. Win being the key word here.

If you are looking for principled Politian's, I think you are searching for something that is very rare. Doesn't really matter what they say on the campaign trail, it's what they do in office. I think there is good history that Trump was one of the best conservative Presidents in history.

Last edited: