Solo seeder

Yarg

5 year old buck +
I currently have an earthway bag seeder and found it uncomfortable. Is the solo seeder much better. Thanks

I have had both and prefer the Solo. You can adjust the strap so your shoulder and upper back is bearing most of the weight instead of your lower back. I never really thought any of the seeding was a comfort though with 20-25lbs of seed around your neck. More a labor of love.

I have had both the Earthway bag and I just got a Solo this spring and I really like the Solo. The next time you are at somewhere that sells swimming/pool stuff pick up one of those kids swim noodles and put it on the strap on your seeder and it makes a world of difference.

PMPhz2v.jpg

I have had both the Earthway bag and I just got a Solo this spring and I really like the Solo. The next time you are at somewhere that sells swimming/pool stuff pick up one of those kids swim noodles and put it on the strap on your seeder and it makes a world of difference.

PMPhz2v.jpg
Very nice thank you

I currently have an earthway bag seeder and found it uncomfortable. Is the solo seeder much better. Thanks

Much. I moved to a Solo and never looked back at bag type spreaders.

Yarg, I switched to the Solo spreader just like the one Scott 44 posted. Highly recommend it. I have had mine for several years now with no problems.

You fellas have convinced me to buy the solo

I go through Earthway canvas type spreaders like disposable razors.......

bill

You fellas have convinced me to buy the solo

I go through Earthway canvas type spreaders like disposable razors.......

bill
You will not regret it. Quite possibly my best equipment purchase.

I almost bought a bag feeder but the guys at my Co-op convinced me to go with the Solo. Glad I did, that thing is awesome!