Soil needs K. Want advice.

Tap

5 year old buck +
It's been 5 years since I've done a soil test so I thought a test was over due.
Whitetail Institute did the test and most of my results came back as acceptable.
But the Potassium level is low at 85 ppm.
I've gone to throw and mow or minimal tillage here. I've also experimented and really cut back on fertilizer in the last 2 years.
Since K moves so slowly through the soil, how do you guys doing minimal tillage get Potassium incorporated evenly into the soil? And I assume I should broadcast K (and P) now, as opposed to spring, and N in the spring?
I'll be planting Sunflowers (again) in this plot. There is brassica, clover, rye, and weeds there now.

FYI:
Other levels are...
P... medium 22 ppm
K... low 85 ppm
Ca... adequate 1582 ppm
Mg... adequate 222 ppm
pH... 6.9
CEC... 10.2
OM... 4.7%

My main goal these days is soil health. I figure if I keep my dirt in good shape, then plot quality and deer usage will follow.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

Throw 200lbs per acre of Potash, and 100lbs of Dap on your plot just to maintain a crop. Soil transfer is slow with no till. 1/2 per year? Maybe? But do that every year for 3 years and see where you end up with another soil test. Sunflowers take a lot out of the soil.

That is what I would do for now.

Throw 200lbs per acre of Potash, and 100lbs of Dap on your plot just to maintain a crop. Soil transfer is slow with no till. 1/2 per year? Maybe? But do that every year for 3 years and see where you end up with another soil test. Sunflowers take a lot out of the soil.

That is what I would do for now.
Thanks.
What is Dap?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thanks.
What is Dap?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Diammonium phosphate, 18-46-0

Sunflowers do take a lot out of the soil - if they grow to maturity. I doubt they have much impact if they get cleaned off of the plot at the four-inch stage as do mine.

K doesn't move all that slow. Put it on and it will make its way into your soil pretty quickly.