So lets talk CWD

When I was a student chucks was not in existence....however when my older sister was in school it was. So I have been to chucks before I was a student and then after I had graduated. Darwin's, 44's (later Konrad's), Lucy's, Faegans's and Harry's were the usual haunts in my day.

I have zero expectations of awin given this year's team. That stretch of the schedule would have been tough even with a better team. I was at the Villanova game this year...that game was super close and the officiating deflated our chances as it was pushed into OT. That would have been the feather in the cap for our season if it was a win.
Everyplace will be packed for that game. I had season ticket up until 4 years ago. It became to much with the kids getting older. I do miss hanging out before the games, especially the big weekend games. There is no other place in the country like it for basketball. I still make it to a couple every year but for the most part I like watching them at home. Guess I am getting old.

Everyplace will be packed for that game. I had season ticket up until 4 years ago. It became to much with the kids getting older. I do miss hanging out before the games, especially the big weekend games. There is no other place in the country like it for basketball. I still make it to a couple every year but for the most part I like watching them at home. Guess I am getting old.
I lived in Sadler hall as a freshman....the dome was in my front yard. I had season tix all four years of college....I have seen some pretty amazing games under that roof. It is THE premier college basketball arena. The last game I saw there was Cuse vs. Nova that set the all time attendance record (before last years duke game broke that record). This trip will be much more PG since the wife and kid are going as well. We are staying down in Armory Square. It's the wife's first trip to Syracuse.

I lived in Sadler hall as a freshman....the dome was in my front yard. I had season tix all four years of college....I have seen some pretty amazing games under that roof. It is THE premier college basketball arena. The last game I saw there was Cuse vs. Nova that set the all time attendance record (before last years duke game broke that record). This trip will be much more PG since the wife and kid are going as well. We are staying down in Armory Square. It's the wife's first trip to Syracuse.
What years were you there? They have done some work at Armory. Eventually they want to connect it to campus with some type of transportation or walking bubble.

What years were you there? They have done some work at Armory. Eventually they want to connect it to campus with some type of transportation or walking bubble.
Yeah the "connective corridor" or something like that...connecting the hill with downtown...essentially the university and other interests are buying up realestate (crappy neighborhoods) and fixing them up to encourage businesses and the like...and to make it safer and generally more aesthetically appealing to go from the hill to downtown. I still keep up Syracuse affairs on a semi regular basis.

I was there from 1998 to 2002...go figure I graduate the year before we win the national title. My sister was there from 1995 to 1999 so I got to go up and party with her while I was still in high school. She dated a basketball player for 3 yrs of her tenure at SU....he was 6'11" Bosnian named Elvir Ovcina...he was roommates with Marius Janulius the Lithuanian 3 point machine. Those were good times. I had several friends/roommates in college that were on the 5-7 yr plans so I had couches to crash on up to about 2005 and averaged 2-3 games a year in the dome during those years. I also live close enough to NYC and Philly to go games in the garden as well as Nova games in Philly. My BIL is a Nova grad so we talk plenty of smack. Philly is actually the city that is closest for all my friends from school and I to meet up for games so I have seen most cuse/nova games in Philly since about 2003. We are very well represented in Philly when we play there....so it's usually a pretty fun atmosphere before and after the cgame.