She gone

Wind Gypsy

5 year old buck +
Edit: this is sold pending funds and scheduling a pickup.

I bought this kunz 44" (MR44BE model) mower late last fall because I thought I was going to avoid going the tractor route. I failed and bought a tractor and a 3 point mower so I can't justify keeping this bad ass ATV mower. My research indicated there isn't a better rough cut mower made (besides kunz models with larger cut) than this model. I also got the never flat foam tire option.

I received this right before the snow flew and it still sits in the shipping crate in my garage. It is new/unused. I'm located in Wright County MN. Figured I'd list it here but intend to list it elsewhere if there isn't someone on the forums that wants it soon.

Last edited:
Wow, that could be tempting. I thought I was set on a flail mower but I'm near Wright County and like convenience.

I have the 55K model, and man does it do a job. Bulletproof, except for flat tires from mowing through prickly ash, hawthorne, and multiflora. I use green goo to keep them from deflating, but you opted for the upgrade...even better. Good luck selling!

One of these would be $5k+ with shipping/tax if ordered now. I was planning on asking a little over $4k.

Got a rough cut mower, not as good as that one. They work great. I cut my home plots. I mow close to 2 acres, and only about 1/3 of it is clover. Rest is fallow. Do it in a touch under an hour.

Also mow 2 miles of snowmobile trail 2 or 3 times in the summer. Easily 2 acres there. Weeded up clover n grains spots. Stuff is easily past my knee, chops it up just fine.