Selected to the MN deer advisory teams plz read

B

bat man

As you craft your 3 sentences for a bio submssion on your team selection, I urge you to take advantage of the PR possibilities.

These bios will likely be in the Star Trib, Outdoor News etc.

Make them count. Man up and start pushing. Below is the one I submitted. If you want help crafting some impact in the bio, just say the word. I will write the whole thing if need be.

Don't let this round of meetings turn in a carpet brushed smoke screen for the DNR.

Brooks

The hunters of MN helped me realize early retirement when I sold Double Bull blinds in 2007. My current position as President of the MN Bowhunters, and nomination for President of MDHA are taken seriously as an opportunity to give something back. I have spent the past year working to legitimize these stakeholder proceedings, as past meetings have leaned heavily on 'estimates' and the assumption of issues with non hunter interests lacking the data to back them up. I plan to push forward during the process with an eye toward assuring the teams receive real information in the proper context to make educated decision on the future of our deer population goals in Minnesota.