Seedling pines in bulk??

ncstewart

5 year old buck +
Arkansas forestry already sold out so does anyone know where to buy bulk pines for a decent price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arborgen

bill

MDC.

I have ordered from Musser Forest in PA in the past. Usually 1-3k annually. I have been really impressed with their quality, size, price.
The big thing when purchasing conifers IMO is plant as soon as you can dig a hole in the spring and order from a nursery that cuts and ships them to you within a few days. No cold storage like you get with a lot of nurseries/conservation districts.
I switched to a local pick up place but used Musser for 10 yrs or so. Plant early, and dip the roots in Water keep/water sorb and I've been close to 100% survival most years.
Only hiccup is if they have a late spring and you have an early one and they can't cut when your spring arrives :)

I have ordered from Musser Forest and was very happy with the trees.

Flickinger's Nursery in Pa. as well has good trees. We've ordered spruce and balsam fir from them for 2 years and they are nice seedlings. (800) 368-7381. www.flicknursery.com $65 to $80 per 100 seedlings, depending on variety and age of seedlings. They have pines, spruce, & fir.

Thanks yall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have also bought from
superior trees in florida and had good success

bill