Second to last day!

Maya - Since you already have a buck, don't stay out of the woods. I sometimes go back out w/ camera and get up in one of my tree stands. I take a fanny pack w/ some food & drink and spend a few hours shooting video & pix. I always see a variety of critters. Beats the " boob tube ".

Maya - Since you already have a buck, don't stay out of the woods. I sometimes go back out w/ camera and get up in one of my tree stands. I take a fanny pack w/ some food & drink and spend a few hours shooting video & pix. I always see a variety of critters. Beats the " boob tube ".
That's usually what I do when I tag out early.

Really dumb. We now have to stay out of the woods until November 15th!

That would drive me crazy. Right when the pre-rut and rut are in full swing they close bow? I have never hunted VT bow, but I do some rifle hunting in the Somerset area.

Party hunting.
With true party hunting you would not have un limited tags.

I got to agree that too many hunters abuse the system and that is what we Minnesota hunters are all getting at.

That would drive me crazy. Right when the pre-rut and rut are in full swing they close bow? I have never hunted VT bow, but I do some rifle hunting in the Somerset area.

What's going on down there Natty? Any rutting activity?

Got half of the burger/sausage made up last night. 18 lbs.

What's going on down there Natty? Any rutting activity?

Got half of the burger/sausage made up last night. 18 lbs.

It's been mild Maya...mid 60's yesterday. I have not been out much yet. Looks like a little cold snap coming in tomorrow through Saturday. Going to hit it for the next 3 days and see.

Our deer pop. is LOW though. I only have 2 unique buck on camera on 150 acres...compared to 10 or so last year. I have yet to see a scrape or a rub anywhere on my property.