scionwood

chickenlittle

5 year old buck +
If anyone is interested, I could provide some scionwood from the trees I planted from Cummins last year. At the bottom are the apples I would like get scionwood for.

Revised 2/2
Apples
Enterprise
Goldrush
Liberty
Novaspy
Redfree
Williams Pride
Wolf River

Pears
Harvest Queen
Kalle, Red Clapps Favorite
Potomac
Shenandoah

Perry Pears (probably poor eating, like cider apples can be), expect most of these to be ripe in October.
Hendre Huffcap
Yellow Huffcap
Winnals Longdon
Normannischen Ciderbirne

I am looking for:
Northern Spy
Puget Spice (WSU AxP Crab)
Yates
Yarlington Mills

Last edited:
If anyone is interested, I could provide some scionwood from the trees I planted from Cummins last year. At the bottom are the apples I would like get scionwood for.

Apples
Centennial Crab
Dolgo Crab
Enterprise
Goldrush
Liberty
Novaspy
Redfree
Wickson Crab
Williams Pride
Wolf River

Cider Apples
Bedan
Dabinett
Kingston Black (although I keep reading how disease prone this variety is so I may topwork it)
Stoke Red

Pears
Harvest Queen
Potomac
Shenandoah

Perry Pears (probably poor eating, like cider apples can be), expect most of these to be ripe in October.
Hendre Huffcap
Yellow Huffcap
Winnals Longdon
Normannischen Ciderbirne

I am looking for:
Ashmead's Kernel
Baldwin
Black Oxford
Freedom
Northern Spy
Roxbury Russet
Winesap
Yates
Yarlington Mills

I'd take some Dabinett and Wickson!

I don't have much, however I do have a wild apple that would be good for cider. Acidic, and sweet, with a bit of tannin. Otherwise I've got an old Mac type that my great grandpa planted in the 50's/60's. Other than that I've just got things you listed already.

Last edited:
Rally, send me your address by PM.

I am interested in purchasing or swapping for Hewes crabapple. I should have Honey Crisp, Cortland, Liberty, and a few Idared to swap. Thanks!

I am interested in purchasing or swapping for Hewes crabapple. I should have Honey Crisp, Cortland, Liberty, and a few Idared to swap. Thanks!
Found a source for Hewes crab - No longer need a swap, I am good to go for this variety.

Chicken little I have all of those except Puget Sound and yarlinton Mill

image.png Here are some of the trees I have and may get scion wood from.

And the rest ...

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    179.7 KB · Views: 12
image.png Try again ...

Apples
Centennial Crab
Dolgo Crab
Enterprise
Goldrush
Liberty
Novaspy
Redfree
Wickson Crab
Williams Pride
Wolf River

Cider Apples
Bedan
Dabinett
Kingston Black (although I keep reading how disease prone this variety is so I may topwork it)
Stoke Red

Pears
Harvest Queen
Potomac
Shenandoah

Hendre Huffcap
Yellow Huffcap
Winnals Longdon
Normannischen Ciderbirne

I am looking for:
Ashmead's Kernel
Baldwin
Black Oxford
Freedom
Northern Spy
Roxbury Russet
Winesap
Yates
Yarlington Mills

I would love to try wickson crab and centennial if you have any scions you are willing to sell? Thunter has some nice YATES trees. He is sending me Yates and horse Apple scions. Maybe we could all work somthing out lol

Apples
Centennial Crab
Dolgo Crab
Enterprise
Goldrush
Liberty
Novaspy
Redfree
Wickson Crab
Williams Pride
Wolf River

Cider Apples
Bedan
Dabinett
Stoke Red

Pears
Harvest Queen
Potomac
Shenandoah

Hendre Huffcap
Yellow Huffcap
Winnals Longdon
Normannischen Ciderbirne

I am looking for:
Ashmead's Kernel
Baldwin
Black Oxford
Freedom
Northern Spy
Roxbury Russet
Winesap
Yates
Yarlington Mills
I have some crabapple trees that are about 8 years old that only put out little greenish fruit. Seem to have no wildlife use except for the birds. I would like to chnge these trees over to dolgo and wickson and centennial crabs if ya have any extra. I would be happy to pay ya for shipping and handling. I have some of the apples you want but my trees just got put in the ground last spring. Not much of any scion wood yet to get for ya, sorry.

I would love to try wickson crab and centennial if you have any scions you are willing to sell? Thunter has some nice YATES trees. He is sending me Yates and horse Apple scions. Maybe we could all work somthing out lol
I already am sending wickson to someone. I can send you centennial is you PM your mailing address. Since these are young trees, likely just have a stick or two available.

I have some crabapple trees that are about 8 years old that only put out little greenish fruit. Seem to have no wildlife use except for the birds. I would like to chnge these trees over to dolgo and wickson and centennial crabs if ya have any extra. I would be happy to pay ya for shipping and handling. I have some of the apples you want but my trees just got put in the ground last spring. Not much of any scion wood yet to get for ya, sorry.
PM me your mailing address and I'll try to get you some but just a stick or two.

I may have some Winesap this year, CL.

I'd like the following...

'Kalle, Harvest Queen, Potomac, & Shenandoah '

Hey CL is it possible to get a stick or 2 of the Bedan. I see it got some good press from one of the cide makers from Diamond Farm in NYS
As I said before I can get you many of the varieties you are looking for and you can come by again if you like
Paul

I may have some Winesap this year, CL.

I'd like the following...

'Kalle, Harvest Queen, Potomac, & Shenandoah '

Hey BV. I'll send some Potomac with the other scion you wanted.

Really? Sweet Grey!

Heck of a good group of guys on here! Tks for be so generous with your scions guys

Guys, I need some Kong David scions and any other late maturity varieties that are Fireblight resistant other than Goldrush or Arkansas Black.

Guys, I need some Kong David scions and any other late maturity varieties that are Fireblight resistant other than Goldrush or Arkansas Black.

pm sent.