Same Buck?

Turkey Creek

5 year old buck +
I dont feel like this is the same buck. I know the picture of the 2nd one isnt the best. Thoughts?Splits22-3.JPGTinytinesMV22.JPG

The G4s on the left sides are totally different, and the deer in the first picture will outweigh the second one by quite a bit. The first one is mature and nice. The second one looks young to me, but great potential.

I feel like you guys are thinking the same thing as I am. The picture quality of the 2nd deer was causing me to not be 100% though. The buck on the right looks like he is a 5 x 4. Lot of beam past that G3 on the right side. After 3 weeks we have quite a few pictures of the split tine buck on the left, guessing we are his home base. The deer on the right just showed that one night and that is it thus far. I agree he looks younger body wise.

The first pic is of THIS YEARS buck... the second pic is of NEXT YEARS! 😁
I am not one to count my bucks before they are in the bag! LOL Wish I knew how much upside potential the split G2 buck has. Always seems to come down to how the mood strikes me if and when I get a shot at a certain buck. No experience with this farm, so not sure how well we can hold and protect younger bucks from year to year. The two youngest kids will have the green light on any deer they want to shoot for their 1st one this year.

Ha! Answered my own question with the card pulls this week. Different buck. Another little buck is on the scene now as well. Possibly another larger buck, only a single picture with half of a rack visible LOL!
That one buck has a huge body or that younger deer is going to be a damn nice deer if he lives a couple more years.

Attachments

• both MV bucks that are decent22.JPG
    both MV bucks that are decent22.JPG
    376.4 KB · Views: 34
That younger one could potentially dwarf the bigger one in a couple years. Looks like a 2 year old and 5 year old.