Sad day…

River-X

5 year old buck +
It is a sad state of affairs when a guy has to take perfectly good, COLD Busch Light out of his man shop fridge to put chestnuts in there. The wife gave me a dirty look when I explained that for the betterment of the land, I needed about 30% of the fridge.

Needless to say, I’m down to only 12 cold beers and each time I take one, I have to refill its spot.

These little bastards better grow this spring!

Lol I feel your pain I have chestnuts on the bottom shelf acorns on the top shelf and started putting acorns In the fridge at the office because the misses is losing patience with my latest addiction/hobby.

I would burn my house down before I would let me wife tell me what I could or could not put in my fridge. The reason I store all of my seeds in a refrigerator at work is because I can adjust the temperature to a constant 34 degrees. It has nothing to do with my wife's complaining about taking up space in the home fridge.

Your better off with chestnuts than Busch beer

I usually don’t put up much of a fight about most things in the house…the shed on the other hand, is my domain.
LOL.

Sounds like you need another fridge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

........ If you have to buy a new fridge for milk and eggs because the old one is full of chestnuts.....

..........you might be a habitat guy.......

bill