Roadkill ...

Tree Spud

5 year old buck +
That was quite an car wreck on Saturday. I don't think that Gopher had any chance of avoiding getting run over by the Badger ... :emoji_sunglasses:

The boat has a hole in it and comes with no oars.

On Wisconsin!

When did they put Elvin the chipmunk on the side of the helmet ? For football you want something sinister on the side of a helmet not a cartoon character.

When did they put Elvin the chipmunk on the side of the helmet ? For football you want something sinister on the side of a helmet not a cartoon character.
I know that looks so stupid. Blue platers......

Chuck

I have a couple buddies whose kids go to UM. They had told me that they weren't very good but Fleck seems to be turning the program around. I was looking forward to the game, so much so I came home from hunting to watch it. No disrespect but that MN team was terrible, especially on offense, on that day anyway. Apparently the university likes what they see. Giving Fleck and extension after his first season, a losing one at that. Need to get rid of Elvin for sure. Fleck brings a lot of energy to the sideline. Time will tell if that will transfer to the field I guess.

I have a couple buddies whose kids go to UM. They had told me that they weren't very good but Fleck seems to be turning the program around. I was looking forward to the game, so much so I came home from hunting to watch it. No disrespect but that MN team was terrible, especially on offense, on that day anyway. Apparently the university likes what they see. Giving Fleck and extension after his first season, a losing one at that. Need to get rid of Elvin for sure. Fleck brings a lot of energy to the sideline. Time will tell if that will transfer to the field I guess.

The raise contract extension was for classroom improvement. I do not think that this is an improvement from the past where they were competitive and did go bowling.

The only reason they gave him a extension was for recruiting purposes. Otherwise would you commit if your coach has a short contact. No money was involved in the extension is how I read it.

Fleck is a clown show. It’s all about him. He’ll get fired or bolt with any success.

Regarding the coaching staff's ability or past success, will never overcome poor Mgmt/Ownership decisions ... look at the Cleveland Browns & Chicago Bears ... fish rots from the head ... Minnesota is 5-7 years away from being relevant ... :emoji_wink: