Question for Tapatalk users

Native Hunter

5 year old buck +
I have Tapatalk on my I-phone and it works fine.

Can it also be used on a Windows 10 computer? I looked in the App Store and couldn't find it. I can go to the web site via a browser and log in to my account and it knows me. I can look at forums but no way to post pictures like I do with I-phone....

If this can't be used with a laptop, are you guys putting your trail cam pics on your phones and then uploading with Tapatalk?

I haven't found a way to make it work with windows 10, but I can tell you how I post trailcam pics. I take a pic of my screen when I'm looking at them on the computer, then post with tapatalk from the phone. If I'm writing a lot I just write my post on the computer and then edit it with my phone to add the photos. It's easy for me that way and I avoid hosting sites like photobucket.
Turns out like this, which isn't great but works well enough for me.
306895b88588bdc3bc4a86ac4108c691.jpg

Thanks for the information. That answers my questions.

Thanks for the information. That answers my questions.
Don't take my word for it just because I didn't find out how to do it. Someone out there can probably point you in the right direction. I spent a couple of minutes trying to figure it out and quit!

Don't take my word for it just because I didn't find out how to do it. Someone out there can probably point you in the right direction. I spent a couple of minutes trying to figure it out and quit!

I don't think they have it. I looked in the App Store, and nothing was there. I will look around a little more in the next few days and let you know if I find anything.

Cool. I appreciate it!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

From my computer, I email the cam pics to my phone and then post them using tapatalk.

Last edited:
You can upload pics right to HT with no third party hosts. Right under where I'm typing this (bottom right) next to post is an "upload file" button. Click on that and navigate to the photos on your phone, iPad, PC. whatever. It's best to take a screen shot of the photo because it greatly reduces the file size and we do have size limits. All the pics I post are screen shots of my pics.

May not work on TT because they want to hold you hostage. (Can you tell I hate TT). But if your phone has a browser you're good to go.