Price for 50lb bag of RR forage beans?

SD51555

5 year old buck +
Anyone seen or priced out a bag of RR forage soybeans? There is a dealer by me that has some, and I'm in the process of a getting a quote for next year. Just curious what others are seeing. This blend has three different beans.
upload_2015-6-18_8-40-49.png

That was simple. Ok. Good jumping off point. Anybody every consider mixing those with a regular RR soybean to provide some room for overseeding in fall?

I planted Eagles in part of a bean field one year and did not have them stay green longer than my conventional. Your first frost is pretty early up north I would guess?

That was simple. Ok. Good jumping off point. Anybody every consider mixing those with a regular RR soybean to provide some room for overseeding in fall?

I did it the second year I bought them so that I had some that made pods due to the shorter growing season that I have up here. After that I just got regular RR beans as I couldn't justify cost of the Eagle beans and never had a bad browsing issue due to normal to below normal deer numbers.

All they are is late maturing RR soybean seed with a fancy name on them. Buy your own 5.0-6.5 maturity RR soybeans for $50 a bag and save some money.

I wouldn't plant those here, much less north of here. I suppose if you want something to bowhunt early season (and pray you don't get frost mid September) they may be okay.

Yep, I wouldn't plant any of them here either, but guys think they are the magical food source that they have to have. Hahahahaha!

$82 for eagle managers mix.
I mixed 1 bag Eagles with one ag which was 55/bag

I wouldn't plant those here, much less north of here. I suppose if you want something to bowhunt early season (and pray you don't get frost mid September) they may be okay.
Just plant regular RR beans about July 1 for the same results.