Pretty good show in town this weekend

D

dipper

im not a golf fan really, but when the best in the world are in town, I gotta check it out. Im on the 6th now, and speith is coming up soon. I'm betting he can put better than tiger!
40F25056-73CF-4EBF-BA56-5E714254E8BE.jpg

Don't you work? ;)

I was there Tuesday for the practice round and it was a great scene and very entertaining. Have fun

I was there Monday and Tuesday. Lotta walking.

My ankles are still sore from Tuesday.

Monday I walked the front 9 and Tuesday I walked all 18 and then golfed league that night. I was plenty sore yesterday.

Don't you work? ;)
Work hard play hard is my motto the greens are eating these guys up.

Sitting in the bleachers and sipping beer as the players parade around the course......is the only way to watch golf. ;)

I wish I could get down there. VIP Passes sitting on my desk to pretty much go anywhere and can't get my schedule cleared.

I wish I could get down there. VIP Passes sitting on my desk to pretty much go anywhere and can't get my schedule cleared.
I'll take it off your hands. ;)

Sitting in the bleachers and sipping beer as the players parade around the course......is the only way to watch golf. ;)

I wasnt aware that there was any way to watch golf?!?!?! lol

This Monday sucks, but damn we had a good weekend. I had better seats from the water, and the beer wasn't $8. Burnt over 120 gallons of fuel, so it's never $ ahead. Had to work hard, but we still caught fish. This is actually a grand slam; lake trout, brown trout, rainbow trout, coho salmon and king salmon. Trophy rainbow on the right, Monday's suck
E5108400-ED3B-4701-83D5-FA72BB671EEE.jpg

Nice collection of fish.

So which guy in the pic is you?

I wasnt aware that there was any way to watch golf?!?!?! lol
Dude it was so hot Saturday, u couldn't pay me to be in those stands.

Nice collection of fish.

So which guy in the pic is you?
Thanks I'm in the red shirt with the little fish. I took us out to 400' and u could hardly see shore, so we worked real hard. That's were the fish were, so it was worth it.

Nice catch dipper.

It's good to see a face with the name. I've been reading your stuff for some time and I always pictured you as some old crotchety geezer. No offense to the old crotchety geezers on this site. But then sometimes I read something that makes me think you are a young fella.

It is funny how in my mind I have an idea of how everyone here looks. I am probably wrong on 100% of them that haven't posted a pic.

Hey man-I'm way too much fun to be a crotch, but I'm plenty young enough to still appreciate it.
We all have our egos here, but that's just like anything. We live well under our means so we can afford enjoyable things like land and a 30' boat. Mos on a kick I'm some super cheap wad, but I really think he's just sour about me messing with the Minnesota clique.

Your other crew was better looking.

The boat is a 30 foot Pursuit, 12 foot beam (width), powered by twin fuel injected 454 Crusader inboard motors, she sucks it. Furuno Fish Finders, Furuno radar, tournament grade Shimmano rods and reels and Cannon Electric down riggers.
You salt water fisherman got it too easy.
We had 16 lines out at one time; plugs, German spoons, meat rigs, flys, you freaking name it.
The fishings hard, ya I know, but I don't complain about yester year, like our mn deer hunters. Life's too short

Meats cleaned up the invasive species have solved that. The asian carp will be the nail in the coffin